TutuApp Download: TutuApp is a third-party app store designed for Android and iOS devices. In some ways, it is like regular stores like Play Store or App Store but with some remarkable differences. It is meant for those who are looking for apps not available on these official stores. Tutu app store boasts of a very intuitive and professional looking interface.
TutuApp gives you access to a wide range of third-party apps like screen recorders. You can also download tweaked iterations of regular apps. Then there are hacked games and also several free premium apps. This article covers Tutu App installation methods for Android, iOS, and PC. Keep reading!
How To Download Tutuapp VIP For Android & iOS:
TutuApp VIP is a premium version of this app store. It is available for $12.99. The developers claim that the premium version offers faster download speed and has more apps. Let us learn to install this app on Android and iOS devices.
Note: $12.99 is a one year license for one device. You will need to pay again for changing the device.
How To Download TutuApp VIP For Android? How To Install TutuApp VIP Apk On Android?
Here are the steps to download and install TutuApp VIP on Android:
- Tap THIS LINK to download the APK file on the device. This file is 100% safe. We have tested it. You can test it too with an antivirus tool.
- Go to Settings on Android and head to Security. Here, make sure “Unknown Sources” is turned ON. This will make your device ready for third-party installation
- Run the APK file by tapping on it once. This will start the installation.
- Hit “Install” when you see the prompt
That’s it! You now have TutuApp VIP on your Android device.
How To Download and Install TutuApp VIP On iOS (iPhone&iPad):
Getting VIP version of TutuApp on your iOS is easy too. Here are the simple steps:
- Launch Safari browser and visit the link http://www.tutuapp.vip/index.php?r=overseaTutu/mobileTutu&lang=
- Tap the VIP tab on the upper left of the page
- Hit the “Download” button
- Hit “Install” on the upper right of the screen
- Enter the Apple passcode if prompted
- Now you will again be redirected to the TutuApp website. You will be required to use your debit or credit card to make the payment of $12.99.
- Once the payment is made, you will be taken back to the installation window. Hit “Install” when you see the pop up on the bottom
- Go to Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management and “Trust” the TutuApp VIP profile
Now you are all set to use the VIP version of your iOS. Check out the below video tutorial to download and install Pokemon and other games using Tutuapp.
How To Download TutuApp Apk For Android?
Now we will learn how to install Tutu App free version on the Android devices using the APK file. Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to download TutuApp APK file on the device. This file is completely safe so do not worry. It has been tested by us. You may also scan it with an antivirus program.
- Now go to Settings >> Security and enable “Unknown Sources” to allow third-party installation
- Go to the folder where you have saved the APK file
- To install Tutu App, tap the APK file only once. This will initiate the process
- A prompt will appear. You need to hit “Install” button
Go through the Complete TutuApp For Android tutorial.
That is all you have to do. Within a couple of minutes, you will have TutuApp for Android ready to use.
How To Download & Install Tutuapp For iOS 11, 10 (iPhone&iPad)?
TutuApp is easily one of the finest third-party stores for iOS. Thankfully, you don’t need to jailbreak your device to get this app. This store is compatible with latest iOS versions including iOS 10 and 9. You can download TutuApp for iPhone and other iOS devices too. Here are the installation steps:
- Launch Safari browser and click here. Please only use Safari as other browsers may not support this installation process
- Hit the “Download” button that you see below to begin the installation
- Tap “Install” on the prompt
- Now you may return to the home screen by pressing the home button. Tutu App icon will be there but it must be dimmed or disabled. The app is still installing. Wait for it to install completely. Now try to run the app. You will not be able to run it as it will toss the message “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. This is because it is a third-party app. No worries. Let’s fix it
- Open Settings app on iOS and select General
- Now scroll down and select “Device Management” (in some versions it is “Profiles & Device Management).
- Find the Tutu App profile and select it
- Tap “Trust” on the next screen next to the profile name
- Tap “Trust” again on the prompt
Go through the complete TutuApp For iOS tutorial.
TutuApp for iOS is now installed and ready to be used! Enjoy!. Watch the below video tutorial for more reference to installing tutu app.
How To Download TutuApp For PC(Windows&Mac):
In order to download TutuApp for PC, you will need an Android Emulator. While there are plenty of emulators out there, we have chosen Nox App Player. It is the best. Let us now look at the installation process:
- Visit Nox emulator site to download and install Nox App Player
- Run Nox once installed and sign in with a Google ID
- Now, click THIS LINK to download the TutuApp PC APK file on your computer. It is a 100% safe file. It is on our server. You may check it with an antivirus program.
- Once the file is downloaded, drag it and release it anywhere over the Nox App Player user interface
- Nox will accept the file and start the installation of Tutu App immediately
- There is a chance you may see a prompt. If you do, just click “Install” button
You now have TutuApp on your PC. The whole process barely takes a minute or maybe two. Nox is available on Mac too. So, you can use the same steps for Mac computer. It’s easy!